About Me

Thursday, August 28, 2008


Still enjoying myself with this online Suzi Blu course, greyt lessons, greyt videos and a greyt community , so many wonderful people so nice to be with people on the same level as me, looking forward to the PJ party this weekend.


Here is my first drawn and pencil coloured face, not as easy as what I thought it would be....and I have already learnt so much, now when I look at my Gal ATCs I can see all bad errors ...and I thought they were just fine !!!!!! Just goes to show it's never too late to learn ...and boy I'm enjoying every minute of it, that I've completely forgotten about my world of arts and crafts.

have a greyt day

crafty joan

2 comments:

Marevan said...

Nice job Joan !!

LaaLaa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.