About Me

Thursday, November 12, 2009

ART JOURNAL.



A page from my latest art journal that I'm working on. Background pages are done in acrylics, inks, rubber stamping and bubble-wrap. Girl was a doodle I did whilst giving an English lesson, decided to keep her as she was, without rubbing out etc, coloured in with colouring pencils.

LIFE'S A BITCH !!! and so she is, as she really does throw things at us when we least expect it or sometimes she just keeps on throwing things at us without giving us the chance to come up for air. These last couple of months have been one thing after another, I know if I look around there are people worse off. Hopefully things will slowly get better, it will take time so it's best to take one day at a time and appreciate that day.

2 comments:

ufoide@gmail.com said...

very very nice

Liberty said...

Hello I saw your ATC Frida on ATC for all .. i love it.
I live in France.

http://leblogdeliberty.canalblog.com