About Me

Sunday, November 15, 2009


Another page from my art journal a Suzi Blu influenced page.
I'm hoping my daughter will be able to adopt these words and hopefully applicate them to herself.
Next week will be the 2nd anniversary of her boyfriend's death , and the last two years she hasn't been in love with life, she's hardly laughed and she hasn't smelt the flowers only weeds that have been suffocating her as they do with the flowers.


Let's hope a new chapter of her life will start soon just as a new page in my new art journal and this page I have also dedicated to her but also to me as I need to have a little bit more faith in myself. I'm good at helping other people take that leap but have noticed that once they have lept they don't encourage me to do the same and just leave me hanging there, so maybe it's time for me to take the leap...................but say the net doesn't appear ??? !!!!

ciao
crafty joan

2 comments:

barbara said...

I'm sure it does....

Illy said...

Oddio mi dispiace tantissimo per tua figlia, dev'essere una cosa terribile...
:-(

Quello che dici è vero, le persone non sempre meritano fiducia, cioè nel senso non che io abbia insegnato qualcosa a qualcuno, però ho avuto analoghe esperienze in doni non ricambiati, generosità e azioni gentili che non hanno riscontrato nemmeno un "grazie"... poi ci sembra a noi di aver sbagliato qualcosa ma non è così, sono gli altri che sbagliano a non ricambiare la gentilezza, perchè perdono la nostra fiducia.
E' brutto, è brutto...
Mi spiace che tu sia giù di morale, ma vedrai che andrà tutto bene...