About Me

Thursday, April 24, 2008



Here is a scrap-collage that I have prepared it's now waiting for the second stage to be put into action, thought I would scan it as I just loved all the colours together before I go and riun it !!!!!!!


scrap papers used :- basic grey and hobby di carta














Above is a mixed media painting that I did last night, this is the first time I've tried painting a girl as I am absolutely useless at painting faces. It isn't finished yet as I've yet to add the fine face details ...................help !!!!!! Those of you who are more expert than me I'm open to advice as I believe that we can all learn from our mistakes.


Had a greyt ( ex racing greythound owner ) time doing this, thanx to Kelly , Suzi and Diane for the inspiration. I'm going to keep practicing until I crack the case, so this weekend it's out to buy materials and to start keeping an art journal.


ciao

crafty

3 comments:

suzi blu said...

oh look at your backgrounds!
WONDERFUL!!!!!

kelly rae said...

joan,
i think you did a GREAT job. and your face looks wonderful. keep going. i'm loving these!!!

Silvanaa said...

Sei una vera artista come ha giĆ  detto Alice, peccato non aver capito cos'hai scritto!